So here I am, about to share with you another awkward tale (this one is a doozy) and I see that I have some new comments.
Whilst reading through them all I see that I have been awarded ‘The Versatile Blogger’ award. A big thank you to my awkward brethren Nerd Enchanted for this accolade.
Although I have no idea what the Versatile Blogger Award is, (or what is means or whether I should be expecting a certificate/trophy/cash prize or not) I shall accept the award with the humility and dignity that it probably deserves.
I have not won anything since a school colouring in competition in 1994. Even that innocent victory was tainted somewhat. You see, one of the judges was my nans next door neighbour. Sarah Harvey who finished second was livid. I believe the controversial decision is still discussed at the school to this day.
Again, a big thank you to Nerd Enchanted for choosing me. Now before you cry foul, I can assure you all that she does not live next door to my nan!
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
10 Deserving Blogs:
As I am a fan of top 10’s, I will give you my 10 bloggers who are deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award. Each of these are blogs that I am enjoying a great deal at the moment. You should check them out when you have a moment
7 interesting things about me:
1) I am closely related to a England International footballer. She plays for Everton too.
2) At the time of writing, I have 471 albums on my iTunes.
3) I have a 6 inch scar across my stomach from an operation I had as a baby
4) If you ever get a chance to watch the WWE Survivor Series 2009 on DVD or online then you will see me an awful lot. Somehow I was given a ticket for the 5th row and endeavoured to get on camera as much as possible. I am the guy in a Beatles t-shirt and beanie hat with glasses next to a girl in a multi coloured jumper.
5) I once wrote to my favourite author (Danny Wallace) in order to settle ar argument with my girlfriend at the time. He wrote back! It was the only argument I ever won in that relationship!
6) My first ‘proper girlfriend’ who I was with when I was 17 is now married…to another woman!
7) At the age of 14 I had to have my stomach pumped due to excessive vodka drinking.
So there you have it. Some interesting facts about me and links to some blogs that I enjoy.
I am now deciding whether or not to post my current story about drunken friends. I may save it until tomorrow.