I am having an awkward day.
Nothing major has happened, just a lot of little incidents.
I wasn’t planning on posting anything today but as you are all nice people I will share them with you now:
1) before work this morning I walked in on my housemate on the toilet.
2) on the train to work I caught eyes with a pretty girl. She smiled at me. As I went to smile back I started choking on my chewing gum. I then had a coughing fit. She looked away.
3) at work I went to the canteen in our building only to find that I had left my wallet at home.
4) I received an email from a client earlier (see below picture). I have had no idea how to respond to it. I am now dodging his emails and calls.
5) as I got the train home I bumped into an old friend. As we said our goodbyes he went for a fist bump, I went for a handshake. I ended up shaking his fist.
6) when at home a man collecting for a charity knocked the door. I answered. He asked if my parents were home. I left home over 5 years ago! This has happened before.
7) I sent a text to my friend Nathan. It was a comment about his penis (a story for another time). As I hit send I realised that I had sent it to my nan! Hopefully she isn’t a tech savvy as she likes to think.
So the fates appear to be conspiring against me today.
I am now planning on locking myself in my room, switching my phone off, watching the Liverpool game on my laptop in solitude and generally hiding from the world until tomorrow.
I will see you on the other side.